Useful Links To
  • Companies House Forms

  •  AA01 Change of accounting reference date
  • AA02 Dormant Company Accounts
  • AD01 Change of registered office address
  • AD02 Notification of single alternative inspection location (SAIL)
  • AD03 Change of location of the company records to the single alternative inspection location (SAIL)
  • AD04 Change of location of the company records to the registered office
  • AP01 Appointment of director
  • AP02 Appointment of corporate director
  • AP03 Appointment of secretary
  • AP04 Appointment of corporate secretary
  • TM01 Termination of appointment of director
  • TM02 Termination of appointment of secretary
  • CH01 Change of director’s details
  • CH02 Change of corporate director’s details
  • CH03 Change of secretary’s details
  • CH04 Change of corporate secretary’s details
  • AR01 Annual Return
  • DS01 Striking off application by a company
  • DS02 Withdrawal of striking off application by a company
  • IN01 Application to register a company
  • MR01 Particulars of a mortgage or charge
  • MR02 Statement of satisfaction in full or in part of mortgage or charge
  • MR04 Application for registration of a memorandum of satisfaction that part (or the whole) of the property charged (a) has been released from the charge; (b) no longer forms part of the company’s property
  • MR09 Particulars of a charge subject to which property has been acquired
  • NM01 Notice of change of name by resolution
  • Res CA2006 Special resolution on change of name
  • Written Res CA2006 Written special resolution on change of name
  • SH01 Return of allotment of shares

Contact Us

Our team can provide more information and companies house forms for you if you call us on 028 9266 3599.

Watch Us

Follow Us


Lets Work Together To Build You A Better Future

Click Here